Thursday, October 4, 2012

2012 Triple Threads Fluff 'N Stuff

When I saw the American History relic inserts in Topps' 2012 Triple Threads my disdain for Fluff 'N Stuff reared itself and I felt a tremendously ominous post a'brewing at my fingertips.

But then Topps bested me. And pretty much the whole hobby. The fake relics of the non-ballplayers did not count towards the promised hits, so they don't qualify as Fluff 'N Stuff; and they don't even replace an anticipated base card, they're a pure bonus. I guess I should call them Stuff?

Here are pictures of the three insert cards, serial numbered to 5, courtesy of Topps' guerrilla mouthpiece:




You know how frustrating it is when you get all pumped for a fight only to have the person walk away? Yeah. Thanks, Topps.

No comments:

Post a Comment