Monday, October 8, 2012

2012 Update Series - I Found a Monster!


I found some time to start the bust of my two HTA Jumbo Boxes of Topps 2012 Update Series. And here are some initial metrics:

  • Box #1 weighs 2 lbs. 2.75 oz.
  • Box #2 weighs 2 lbs. 3.25 oz.

All of the packs weighed 3.25 oz., except for one in each box which weighed more than 3.25 oz. Both of those packs were found in the second layer of packs from the top of the box.

I'm assuming the two outlier packs are the manufactured relics because their weights are probably less predictable than a tiny slice of wood or jerey. One of the heavier packs weighed 3.375 oz. (1/8 oz. more than the average pack).

The other pack, which I'm very excited to open (which means I will probably be let down), weighs in at a monstrous 4 oz.! That's nearly 25% more weight than the average pack.

I will be busting the packs and maybe some pictures later tonight, no sooner than 9 PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment